John Assaraf (IG: @johnassaraf) is one of the leading mindset and behaviour experts in the world. He’s built 5 multimillion dollar companies, written 2 New York Times bestselling books and is featured in 8 movies, including the blockbuster hit “The Secret” and “Quest For Success” with Richard Branson and the Dalai Lama.
Today, John is the founder and CEO of NeuroGym, a company dedicated to using the most advanced technologies and evidence based brain training methods to help individuals unleash their fullest potential and maximize their results.
He’s appeared numerous times on Larry King Live, Anderson Cooper and Ellen.
In this episode, we discuss:
- John recalls moving from Israel to Montreal when he was 5
- John’s struggling teen years from failing school to joining a street gang
- The mentor who changed John’s life
- Are you committed?
- Invest 1 hour a day to upgrade your knowledge & skills
- Perfect practice makes perfect
- Ask… what empowers me vs. disempowers me?
- Why affirmations work
- Old habits drive our behaviour
- Repetition is the process of change
- What is mental contrasting?
- Reprogram your subconscious mind
- Brain enhancement technology
- Consciously choose to meditate
- 100 days to create a new habit
- How eating a vegan diet was a game changer for John
- How to properly set a goal
- Why must I achieve this?
- Get yourself an accountability partner
- John’s Exceptional Life Blueprint