We discuss whether podcast ads actually work! Advertising placements on podcasts are typically hard to track and there are definitely scenarios in which you will struggle to see results. The main lesson here is to find a platform and audience that suits your offer. Tune in to hear about clever ways to get your name out there.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Do Podcast Ads Actually Work?
- [00:34] What podcast ads are and why most do not work.
- [01:23] The key to podcast ads: relevant content to the platform.
- [02:01] Some examples of top brands who advertise on podcasts.
- [03:20] Consider creating your own podcast as a means of advertising!
- [03:42] Different spots to monetize and making these relatable.
- [04:12] That’s it!
- [04:15] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Top Brands Advertising on Podcasts
- Rocket Mortgage
- Tim Ferriss
- Joe Rogan
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us: