We talk about the five overlooked SEO tweaks that will ultimately help you grow your organic traffic faster. A lot of times we tend to forget about the organic growth we can gain by consistently repurposing and linking old content on our own blogs. Tune in as we go over these five simple tweaks you can apply today to grow your organic traffic in no time!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Five Overlooked SEO Tweaks That Will Grow Your Organic Traffic Fast.
- [00:31] Tweak #1: Look for Google pages that have a high impression count to tweak your title.
- [01:05] Tweak #2: Find three old blog posts relevant to your new piece and link to the new one.
- [01:42] Tweak #3: When updated older pieces of content, add new keywords.
- [02:12] Tweak #4: Make sure you have a sidebar on your blog – add in pillar pages.
- [03:21] Tweak #5: Make a power page – consolidate your existing content.
- [04:26] That’s it for today!
- [04:38] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us: