From Ibn Umar RA, the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said, “The religion of Islam is based on five things, Syahadah, namely that there is no god but Allah Almighty and the Prophet Muhammad is the Messenger and the Messenger of Allah, performing obligatory prayers, performing alms, performing Hajj at Makkah al-Mukarramah and fasting during the month of Ramadan ”.
- Islam is founded on the five most important sanctions:
- Pronounce two sentences of shahadah
- Perform a five-hour obligatory prayer
- Fasting during Ramadan
- Giving charity (tithe, property, crops etc.)
- Perform the pilgrimage to the Temple of God once in a lifetime
- The perfection of the faith of a Muslim can be measured by their perfection in fulfilling all obligatory obligations and in addition to the circumcised.
- Those who disobey one of these pillars are disbelievers, and those who look down upon or easily turn to slavery.
(Al-Bukhari and Muslim History Hadith)
Host: Mohd Fauzan Mat Noor
Facebook Profile: https://www.facebook.com/fauzan.matnoor
Follow Our Podcasts:
Podcasts Page: https://mrbagaimana.com/portfolio/
Podcasts Blog: https://mrbagaimana.com/category/podcasts/
Mr Bagaimana Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linked In, Pocket, Path, Pinterest, Tumbler