Cathy Heller (IG: @cathy.heller) is a fire hose of inspiration. She’s the host of the popular podcast Don’t Keep Your Day Job, which was given the #1 spot on iTunes recommend list of shows for the New Year in 2018 and 2019. In the fall of 2019 Cathy released her first book under the same name (Don’t Keep Your Day Job).
She is a phenomenal coach for creative entrepreneurs and she’s helping people everywhere find a deeper sense of purpose and add their gifts to the world. Cathy often says “purpose is the opposite of depression” and she is truly lifting others to be the happiest version of themselves.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Cathy’s complicated childhood
- Freedom to explore without judgement
- Finding fulfillment through life and work
- What happened to Cathy after being dropped by Interscope Records?
- From studying humanities to living in Jerusalem
- We’re all connected to something deeper
- Transitioning your hobby into a career
- Who are you creating for?
- The 4 archetypes explained
- Finding other ways to do what you love
- What am I best at?
- We are put here to serve
- Figure it out in every moment
- Everyone wants to be seen
- Share your vulnerability
- Give yourself permission to be mediocre
- Engage with your community
- Find time for balance
- Sitting with your thoughts
- Start building your side hustle
- Learn to be loved
Follow Podcasts Kami:
Podcasts Blog: https://mrbagaimana.com/category/podcasts/
Media Sosial Mr Bagaimana: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linked In, Pocket, Path, Pinterest, Tumbler