we share advice for dealing with declining traffic. While the volume of traffic varies from month to month, there are means of ensuring that your traffic increases steadily over time. Tune in to hear how you can learn from your competitors and why you have to compare the performance of your different channels.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: What To Do If Your Traffic Keeps Declining.
- [00:30] While traffic is not always steady, it should not be declining for months on end.
- [00:54] Don’t fret: declining traffic is a common problem.
- [01:01] Use Google Analytics or Google Data Studio to see which channels are declining.
- [01:21] If your traffic is going down but your revenue is growing, there is no problem.
- [01:47] See which of your top posts are losing traffic and take action.
- [02:04] Keep your top pages fresh by adding some new content to them.
- [02:37] See what your competitors are doing and experiment with new channels.
- [03:33] Compare the channels that are performing well with those that are not.
- [04:04] Consider hiring an agency that specializes in traffic.
- [04:36] Send out a survey to test the popularity of your content.
- [05:47] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us: